Thursday, November 08, 2007

One step at a time

I suppose it is only human to expect complex solutions to complex problems. Ive been doing a lot of reflection recently about various aspects of my life. Trying to glimpse into my future. Trying to figure out God's plan for me. But you know what? You only figure out that God reveals his plan for your life one day at a time. There is always a danger that while looking forward to the future, you forget about the present. Dreams are sweet but reality bites. Just have to take everything one step at a time. One day at a time. He has sorted everything out. Need to stop trying to control everything and leave it to Him instead. Need to have faith that God is in control and knows whats best for me. All i need to do is to stay close to Him and let him guide me.

Its so funny that a complex problem has such a simple solution. Or does the simple solution show it actually isnt such a big problem in the first place. Puts it into perspective i suppose.

Anyhow folks easy.

No comments: