Thursday, May 17, 2007

Prayer for Help

Heavenly Father. I know i need You. I know You are the only one that can save my soul. But i don't know why i have difficulty reaching for You in my time of need. I don't know why i have an aversion for doing the right thing. Even though i know you are the only one that can help me. Who can save me from myself.

Father. Please don't give up on me. Though my actions might suggest otherwise. Deep down in my heart, i long for you. Give me strength to withstand the wiles of the enemy. I love you Lord. I want to grow in my relationship with you. Please don't let me take for granted all you have done for me. Father, please give me the grace to live the way you want me to. Touch my heart. Let your Holy Spirit rest on me. Tune my ear and my heart to listen to it and respond accordingly.

Father never depart from me. Keep me safe. Keep in your wings. I am nothing without you.

Thank you Lord..

1 comment:

aloted said...

"In Jesus name, Amen"

God has promised that he will NEVER leave you or forsake you, so even when you do not "feel" his presence, his eyes are on you. :)