Thursday, May 03, 2007

I Believe i Can FLY

My last few posts have been quite pessimistic. I supppose i was just going through a spiritual low or reacting to all the pressures around me. Am in a better place now so can explain it all a bit better.

Ive found out that the reason I dont obey God or run to Him to help me deal with the pressures in my life is because, despite the fact i want to, there is still a part of me which does not believe He will see me through.

If i did truly believe God can deliver me from all manner of temptations, pressures and problems, why will i let them get to me? If i really believed that all things will work out for my good, why do i still spend all my energy worrying? Trying to do things on my own without His help.

I need to increase my faith and have confidence that God has my back, regardless of any circumstance i face and He will see me through. I need to believe i can fly!! Soar to greater heights in my relationship with Him, my dependency on Him and in my sprirtuality.

"Less of me. More of Him."
- I also need to inscribe this on my forehead :)

Anyhow folks gosta go.

Easy!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: