Its not only true that "You are what you eat", its also true that you are what you wear, where you shop, what you buy there, where you eat, what you eat there. The brands we long to be associated with shows the kind of person we are. Or does it? Quick exercise. Go home and have a look at your shopping bags. I bet you will fall in one of the 3 categories below:
Type 1 (Fashionista):
- Designer bags galore esp Selfridges and Harrods. Brings every single shopping bag gotten when they travelled out of the country back.
- Carry their TM Lewin shopping bags everywhere. Serve as bible holders, file jacket for the office. Just need everyone to know i can buy a shirt for 7.5k
- Use Nike, Adidas or Puma bags when carrying sport related items.
- Use Duty Free Shopping Bags to masks the items contained in local bags inside. Cant have people think we shop in the country
- Has a wide variety of bags. Doesnt send which ones. More concerned about value for money for the items inside and couldnt care less what image it projects. This is me by the way. :)
- Accumulates rumpled/ used bags utilised by Type 1
Anyhow. Have to go. Enjoy