Monday, February 19, 2007

Firmly on the Ground

Ive noticed anytime i start feeling holy and start getting ahead of myself that am now mature or getting stronger in this xtain walk, I always inevitably fall. Its a very sober feeling. It emphasises the need for humility. Am a sinner and no matter the progress i make i should never forget that if not for grace, i am nowhere. I am nothing.

Ive been wondering. If i didnt have faults would i still seek God? That if i didnt have a void in my soul will i still seek his control over my life. The fact that i fall lets me know how much i need him. It puts my feet firmly on the ground. It removes all the pride i might feel. It allows be to stop being judgemental about other people. It helps me to better understand humanity and human beings. To see why people behave the way they do.

But the best thing it dos is gives you peace. To know that your soul is in good hands gives you peace. The fact that there is someone who loves you so much and is willing you on the race of life is refreshing.

Walking with God is an amazing experience. I hope i can keep on this track no matter what trials and tribulations come my way......

Its Monday. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week......

No comments: