Monday, December 04, 2006

The Experience

I went to "The Experience" last Friday and it was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. With all my backsliding it was the uplifting experience i craved to halt the rot. Am not very good at memorising bible verses but am better with songs. I heard this song and it touched me. Whenever u r down just replay it in your mind. Its quite relieving.

I will worship the Lord,
For He is worthy;
I will lay down my sword,
The Prince Of Peace is His name.
King of the flood,
The Lord is mighty;
The Lord can quench the evil flame.

Peace when trouble blows,
Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows;
He is my peace, when sorrow nears,
Jehovah sees, Jehovah hears.

Feel the presence of God,
Upon the water,
Hear the voice of the Lord,
Within the thunder that rolls,
King of the flood,
The Lord is mighty,
The Lord can calm the troubled soul.

Peace when trouble blows,
Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows;
He is my peace, when sorrow nears,
Jehovah sees, Jehovah hears.

Like the breath,
I need to live,
Jehovah takes, Jehovah gives;
Gives me peace,
When trouble blows,
Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows.

Judgement coming, He is my peace;
Men pursue me, He is my peace.
Judge! Judgement is coming, He is my peace;
Men pursue me, He is my peace.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know who sang this song. I've been searching everywhere for it.
what's the title, album. please
may God bless you more. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd also like to know who sang this song or what album it's off of. I've been actively searching for it for weeks now and cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,
Please do me a favor could you please post the name of the album/group that sang this song, I've searched for it for very long. Be blessed.

Anonymous said...

I think it was Lionnel Peterson. Cant remember the album. Sorry for taking forever.

Easy

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I came across ur site this morning when I needed a lift in my spirit and I was searching for the Song "Peace", I took the opportunity to read through some of your write ups. The one on Nigeria was quite insightful. As a Nigerian living abroad it saddens my heart to see that generations in, generations out, we are yet to clear our act what is really wrong with Nigerians? Why can't someone be the advocate ogf this change that we've all been clamouring for as the saying goes, "We must be the change we wish to see in the world" and in Nigeria in particular. If only we can take it on person at a time, but I guess pple might say " for how long would that last and I will say for as long as one appreciates integrity. Thanks and remain blessed.
Sincerely,
God's anointed.

Anonymous said...

i have been looking for this song for ages, do you know what it is called?

Anonymous said...

i have been looking for this song for years and just looking at the lyrics puts me one step ahead of finding it

Anonymous said...

this song is so .............speechless i am... oh boy you've done it mehn i'm feeling his spirit just by reading the lyrics

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to have finally found the lyrics for this song.It touches my heart in a way words will never discribe.

Anonymous said...

Lionel Peterson is the artiste. Ron Kenoly also sings a version of same.

Here is the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uswAKffJRKA

Be bless for 2012 and carry Jesus's peace with you in 2012