Saturday, May 24, 2008

Going through the Motions

I haven't blogged in a while and strangely enough i had tonnes of stuff to write about. The last few months have been full of highs and lows. I enjoyed God's mercy and favour which i definitely did not deserve but ive been sort of drifting in my spiritual life lately. Feel away from God. Dont have the zeal i used to have seek Him. Not as thirsty as i used to be. Feel as if am just going through the motions. Like its a routine. Dont get moved at church anymore.Just feel like am missing a spark. Need a boost. A kick.

I suppose every xtian goes through a phase like this. A period when u feel u r drifting from God. And you feel distant from Him. The answer is simple. As i sit down here typing away, i can feel the answer screaming at me. "Just talk to Him. Let Him know how you feel". You know what? Am gonna do that now.

Easy peeps and nice to be back online.

No comments: